• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there!

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2021
    Hello everyone,

Nice to meet you all :). My name is Nerotje and I recently became a member of The PokéCommunity. I've been playing Pokémon from the start and have been a die-hard fan ever since :P. My favourite games are Pokémon Red & Blue and Pokémon Leaf green & Fire red. I've already seen some great variations to LG and FR on this forum and I would love to play them :D.

See you on this forum!

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • Hey bud, welcome to PC!

Yeah man, PC has an abundance of mods to play for those of us who want more than just the main games. Also, although they may not be hacks, there are also some fan made pokemon games in the game development section to play as well! :)
    (I feel like i'm plugging for that section, but oh well.)
    I'm sure between those two sections you'll be able to keep yourself entertained on the fan game front!

Also, high five for being a fan from the start. ;o

See you around, and hope you have a blast!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • It's a great choice that you've become a member of this community. :) Welcome aboard!

Visit the General Pokemon Gaming Discussions where you can discuss your favorite games, like FR & LG as well as Red and Blue. Those games are really awesome, I must agree! I feel like playing FR now that you mention it! xD

We do have a few variations of FR/LG here, and that would be the Hacks Showcase of the forums. There are a ton of hacks for you to choose from, and there are a few that are quite popular. Download as many hacks as you like, or try some out, and you'll be on your way. :D

Anyways, have fun at the community, and take your time exploring here. :D

Years
  • Hey there and welcome to PC! I really enjoyed first gen a lot as it made up a lot of my childhood because the game was so awesome. :P Fire Red and Leaf Green are also great in re vamping the old ones and adding even more to it to make it a unique experience. The community made games with FR and LG in mind are really great and i'v played a few of them which are amazing experiences personally. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you find some nice games to enjoy, and hope to see you around! :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2021
    Thanks for the warm welcome :).

I would love to try out some hacks that I've seen on this forum! Some look really great :). Problem is, I'm really not familiar with 'hacks'. Is there a section or someone on this website that can help me with that?

Back