• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there

DarkCreations

∂αяк ¢яєαтσя
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen May 18, 2021
    im new to this forum,but i am literelly good in hacking ROMs...Any one out there who wud like to join me... :) U r most welcome
    Right now im working on my version
    Pokemon : darkvoidi
    its episodes are based on lugia vs Dark lugia
    looking forward for new friends :)

Last edited:

Cid

Years
    You're absolutely, positively good at hacking ROMs, eh? Well then, head straight to the Emulation sub-forum and familiarize yourself with everything that you might have to in there. Try to read both the forum-wide rules and the various rules that the sub-forums have. By the way, if you plan on recruiting members for your work, it would be best to keep any further discussion away from this thread itself.

I feel really stern for saying that last paragraph, ah. Don't worry, you're free to relax and enjoy this forum, haha. There are a lot of friendly people here, and I'm sure you'll meet the friends you're looking forward to have. You're also free to branch out of the Emulation side and indulge in the atmosphere. Just stick around and make yourself comfortable.

That being said, welcome to the PokéCommunity Forums, DC! Good luck with your hack, and best wishes to your PC journey.

Back