• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi there

hazeleyes223

the princess of the night
Years
  • hi y'all hazeleyes hear I'm new hear and a big pokemon fan I first entered the pokemon world when the show first came out and I'm a bit shy around new pepole even online but when I get talking to eneyone I really open up so I hope to make some kind/cool friends on hear

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
    Years
  • Hi hazel ^_^ its nice to meet you! I too was a fan of pokemon from the very begging. And I am happy that you joined, but don't about being shy! You will make lots of friends ^_^ And you can always talk to me if you want.

Enjoy yourself here!

Years
  • Hiya, Hazel, welcome to the forum! :D

Your avatar really reminds me of my Gaia Online days, haha. It's been so long since I was active there!

But no worries about being shy; I am as well. It's easy to open up around here since everyone's friendly, though. Just make sure to give the main forum rules and individual section rules (so New Users / Welcome rules for this section, for example) a read and you'll be totally fine!

Stick around and you'll be making plenty of friends in no time! I'd be more than happy to be your first if you'd like. <3 Enjoy your stay!

Back