• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there...

Years
  • Well hello there, I'm Tom recently got back into Pokemon so thought why not create a profile on here?

Anyway a bit about me: I live in England (it's not all what the sterotypes show) and I enjoy gaming (mostly nintendo) and reading. I can speak Portuguese and Spanish fluently too :P

Also Marina and the Diamonds is the most perfect human being ever.

Bye!

Cory2012

The Great Detective~
    Years
  • hey there tom...I'm Chris...Welcome to PC...^^...Wow...another new member from england...xD...So you can speak spanish and portuguese..that's nice..I'm only can speak other language like Japanese...I like anime..So why not...learning other language is fun though...well...Hope you will enjoy your day here in PC...If you need friends to chat..I'm in the Mouri Kogoro's Office solving some case...^^

Years
  • Well hello there, I'm Tom recently got back into Pokemon so thought why not create a profile on here?

Anyway a bit about me: I live in England (it's not all what the sterotypes show) and I enjoy gaming (mostly nintendo) and reading. I can speak Portuguese and Spanish fluently too :P

Also Marina and the Diamonds is the most perfect human being ever.

Bye!

Hi Tom, and welcome to PC.

English huh? I'm not English, I'm Australian. But nice you came, cos we have members from around the globe so you might even learn about someone's culture while you're here, and speak to fellow Pokefans too.

And I see you're a fan of Marina and the Diamonds? I love her music, it sounds pretty cool I say. Any particular reason you joined? Most people join for the hacks, but some join for different purposes, or like in my case, anywhere.

Well, if you ever need help contact a friendly moderator if you find yourself lost, and they aren't too difficult to spot. For example, if you have any concerns with NU/W you can approach Cirno. She's friendly so you won't feel scared when you're around her. I'm also available for a VM anytime if you need to talk, feel free to call me Hikari btw.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hi there, Tom, welcome to PC~!

Ooo, England. Seems like a nice place to live, how is it like there? Ur pretty talented as you can speak Spanish & Portugese fluently as well :O

Marina & the Diamonds? Never heard of her/them, I should Google that if you recommend her/them.

Yawn...... I'm pretty tired right now, a whole day of losing battles at PC's battle server, must be my luck, I guess. Anyways, feel free to contact me if u wanna chat, kay? I promise I won't bite <3

Enjoy ur time here~

~Mid~

Years
  • Hi Tom
    Welcome, hope you like it here & glad you got back into pokemon. There are plenty of people here from all over the world, hope you meet many of them. :)

Back