• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there!

GallifreyanGallade

Poké Time Lord
Years
  • Hi there, I'm a British Pokemon fan who's been in love with the series for eight years. I used to go to Bulbagarden Forums but I left there a month ago, and now I decided to join here.

I'm really looking forward to being an active user in a Pokemon forum again, so, yeah - hi!

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hey, GG!

Welcome to PC! That's awesome that you've been a fan for that long! It's always great to see older fans of the series. :]

I do hope you stay active here! Although PC has a large community, everyone here is very welcoming and friendly. You should be able to fit in and make friends very quickly. :)

I hope to see you around!

Years
  • First thing I noticed was your avatar, guessing it's a Swampert devamp to fit the Red/Blue style? It's really perfect - almost makes me want to sprite again. ;_; Welcome to the community!

Bulbagarden was my first Pokemon forum but I'm much more active here now. PC has a pretty tight-knit community and the staff are friendly, so you'll likely have a wonderful time here! Glad you've already made a few posts too, that's progress and hoping to see you keep at it for a long while to come. :D The rules here aren't very difficult to understand and are rather straightforward, too, but the rule that many members seem to skip by is the one-month revival rule that PC has in place haha. It's definitely one of the rules you normally wouldn't expect to find here (especially if coming from Bulbagarden) so make sure you read through them if you haven't already.

Anyway, and now I'll just be a bit naggy and ask what your favorite Pokemon game and Pokemon is so we can get to know you a bit better! I'll assume it's Swampert for now but could very well be wrong as that happens often. You're not obliged to answer, though - just have a great time and you can always contact me or Cid if you need any help at all! In fact, all of our amazing members are usually happy to help out.

See you around~

Years
  • Heya Galli, and welcome to PC!

I have to say your avatar reminded me of my old days of playing Ruby. My starter in that game was a Swampert, and a female one to be exact, on my very FIRST playthrough too. I never even knew female starters were rare back then so I was goddamned lucky. She's currently Lv100 on my SoulSilver.

Just like you, I started Pokemon foruming with Bulbagarden, two years ago but suddenly left due to bad reputation with the mods there. I have since returned there on a new account and made a fresh start. Cirno there happens to be a mod over at Bulbagarden too, also modding their welcomes section.

I've been here for almost 2 years now, so you can say PC changed me a lot. As Cirno said, read the rules or contact any staff members if you need help.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

GallifreyanGallade

Poké Time Lord
    Years
  • Anyway, and now I'll just be a bit naggy and ask what your favorite Pokemon game and Pokemon is so we can get to know you a bit better! I'll assume it's Swampert for now but could very well be wrong as that happens often. You're not obliged to answer, though - just have a great time and you can always contact me or Cid if you need any help at all! In fact, all of our amazing members are usually happy to help out.

See you around~
    My favourite Pokemon game is Black 2, and my favourite Pokemon is a tight competition between Pidgeot, Espeon, Gardevoir, Gallade, and Conkeldurr. Though I do really like Swampert, it's not my favourite (I just liked the Gen I style sprite).

Back