• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there!

Squirtle17

Overlord of the West
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2014
    Hey. I'm Squirtle17. Deal with it. I'm not new to forums, but I am to pokemon. I used to collect the cards when I was young, and I have just recently started watching the anime. So yeah, I hope to see you around the forums. -Squirtle17

Years
    Hey there Squirtle17, and welcome to PC!

If you want to check out any anime discussions, be sure to pay a visit over to our Pokémon Anime section! The mod over there, EternallyAnna knows a lot about the anime, and she'd be glad to help you out if you ever had questions or thoughts on the anime.

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure to look over the rules here, since those can be different from other forums, and to keep you out of trouble.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff (usernames in bold), and they would be more than glad to help you out! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! ^_^

Years
    Hello Squirtle! Welcome to PC!

Going by your name, is Squirtle your fave Pokemon? I'd be surprised if it isn't. I do love Squirtle, but I'm more of an Oshawott person (I adore that cute otter too much) but at least we all have opinions. As Zach stated, you may want to check out the Pokemon Anime section to discuss the series, whether you're new to the anime or a long-time watcher! It even has the fun Watch Along Club where episodes are streamed and then members can review them after the streaming. And of course the mod of said section, EternallyAnna is very helpful and knows a lot about the anime so don't hesitate to ask her any questions.

PC has loads of sections outside of there too, and given how diverse the community is I'm sure you'll make new friends. Remember to read the rules so you don't get into trouble, and remember that staff members are always there to assist with any help you need, in fact some of the non-staff are helpful as well so don't hesitate to ask anyone. I'm always happy to meet new members, so send me a visitor message if you want to talk. Making an introduction thread was a good step, and I'm sure you'll become a great asset to the community. Have fun and I hope to see you around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Squirtle17

Overlord of the West
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2014
    Thanks for the support guys! I have read the rules, and will be sure to check out the anime section.

Back