• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there. :)

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
  • Welcome To PokèCommunity Aimee and Black 2 is great game.

If you have any question feel free to ask to Moderators,Super Moderators and Staff Admins

Im also new here.. ;)

Years
  • So I take it you like mega Absol? :D I love her too, can't wait to breed an Absol and mega evolve it when I get the chance. It'll be my first time using mega evos.. even though I've already beaten the game haha. Welcome to PC, Aimee!

B/W2 were very good games and I was hooked on them for a long time. Check out our Fifth Generation board sometime if you want to discuss them - you'll enjoy it there, I'm sure. How long've you been playing it? And any plans to get X and Y if you don't already have those? :o

Well, keep on explorin' around and have fun here! It's cool to have a sister who's a member since that'll make things a bit more fun. See you around, Aimee!

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC!

I'm friends with your sister here, and I happen to be a Sydneysider like she is as well so I guess that means we'll get along quite well. And nice to see another person still enjoying B2/W2 despite the huge madness for X/Y right now. I still have yet to get the games myself as well, but I'll be sure to share my experiences once I do!

Cirno showed you around the 5th Gen section where you'll find some good topics on the games of that generation. Unova was one of my fave regions as of late, and Kalos will have to do a lot to top that. Anyways, have fun and I'll see you around. Feel free to drop me a visitor message anytime!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back