• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2016
    Hi there I joined here before 2 months an I forgot to introduce myself . Well my name's Harish . My fav Pokemon is Sceptile :)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hello Harish, and it's never too late to introduce yourself, besides, I see that you just make 2 posts as of now, so I think you're quite new at some point, however, I think you can start to be active at this point. I and all of the friendly PC members be happy to open up if you want to talk and become friends, and if you have a question, one of the mods that I know, Cirno, will be happy to help you out.

I hope you have an awesome day!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • It's never too late to introduce yourself, since you have 2 posts...you're still a newbie to everyone's eyes. Hopefully you can remain active from now on, because PC has so much for you to explore! Everyone here is friendly like Windy mentioned, you can always approach to anyone, even the staff here in the forums. If you have any questions, you can always ask them. :)

Have fun, and welcome aboard!

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Welcome Harish, it's great to have you! Never too late for a hello, glad you decided to pop in and say it!

I hope you enjoy yourself here, I'll see you around buddy.

Years
  • Sceptile is the bomb. ♥ I have a shiny Treecko in my Black 2 version so once Pokemon Bank is finally out I'll be able to move it over to X and bask in its amazingness, aha. He's one of my absolute favorite shinies. Welcome to PC, Harish! You're definitely not at all too late to introduce yourself.

As the others have said, do have a good time here and contact a staff member if you need any help. We're the guys (or gals, of course) with the colorful blue, orange, and red names; we're always here to assist. I'm sure you'll settle into the community quickly so be sure to post around to get the best experience. Cheers! :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I haven't used Sceptile in quite a while, but when I used it in pokemon Emerald, i was quite a fast pokemon! I love how that while it's fast, it has really nice attacking moves, like it's Leaf Storm / Leaf Blade attack, in which it can serve has either a good special or physical attacker. <3

Well, welcome to the forum! It's really great to meet you tonight! And yes, we the staff will be absolutely happy to assist you, should you need it! Be sure to read the FAQ and rules too, mmkay? Have a marvelous stay, and I hope to see you around. :3

Years
  • Hey there Harish Sceptile!! Welcome to PC!! I hope you enjoy it here! Sceptile/Treecko was my favorite starter other than Charmander. Maybe I just like lizards a lot... Hmmm.

My friends at school know me as a Pokemon breeder. I play way too much just to hatch eggs... I dunno why I even enjoy it, but I do! I'll totally trade with you if you ever want, I don't have much... well compared to some :) Right now, my favorite Pokemon is Sableye just because it can annoy stuff to death with Prankster :D Hope you enjoy the forums and feel free to add me (just PM you if you do!)

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2016
    Guys, I've opened Pokecommunity after 2 years.
    I don't have a 3DS/2DS (2DS is not available in my country and I can't afford for a 3DS) so I can't play Pokemon anymore.
    Now, I'm intersested in Amourshipping.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hiya; try and not bump up threads (even your own) that are more than a month old, mmkay? You can make a new thread!

It's against the rules, sadly. </3 But still, thanks for joining us again!

/locks/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back