• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi There!

Meemee123sss

Comin' at u like,,
Years
  • Hello! I'm new here~ I created my account a month ago but I'm just now posting :0

My interests are:

• Pokemon, of course
    • Drawing!
    • I enjoy viewing other's Fakemon, I also enjoy creating them myself.
    • Playing Pokemon ROM hacks, (trying to make one now)
    • Collecting PKMN cards.
    I Hope to make great friends here! ^^

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • Yet Another Rom hacker joined ^^ Glad to see you here! I'm a hack rom as well and I love doing rom bases as of now <3 Anyways, drawing eh? Maybe you're an artist and you can make great trainer sprites and fakemon. I hope you enjoy things around here, everyone is nice and feel free to vm/pm/add me as a friend! :) I would be glad to be friends with you and talk to you. Have a great time Meemee123sss! :3

Meemee123sss

Comin' at u like,,
    Years
  • I guess i'm a amateur artist~ i've tried making sprites for my Fakemon and it's really hard + takes some hours... oh well. Thanks for the warm welcome btw!

Years
  • Artists! ♥ I would love to see your work. I draw myself but have been super lazy lately, go me ahaha. Maybe you can check out the Art & Design board and post some of your work there? Just a suggestion; I'm sure we'd all love to see it.

Welcome to PC and good to meet you, Meemee. Hacking is very popular here so you'll find a lot of resources to utilize and people to help out. I don't have much knowledge in that department but I wish you lots of luck! Hope you find all the tools you're looking for in the Emulation section. And I'd also recommend stopping by the Pokemon TCG board because we would very much love more new faces there. I'm not a player myself but I do collect the cards~

Have a blast! I'm sure you'll fit in awesomely.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ohhh, an Artist, huh? Mmm, did you create the art work on your signature? It's really cute, and I love it! Baw, and I also hope that we can see you around the art and design section sometime! I'm sure that you'll be a lovely addition to the PC artists there, and I'm sure that everyone will enjoy your artwork! The moderator, Fairy, who looks after the Art & Design board is a total sweetheart, so, don't be afraid on approaching her if you have any questions about the board or anything. 8D

Ah, and I definitely hope that we can be good friends with you too! In fact, don't be afraid on speaking with anyone that you find interesting, or who you just generally would like to know better, and I'm sure that they would love to get to know you too. Myself included, if you leave a message on VMs or PMs, we can definitely have a chat! I would really love the privilege on getting to know you better, and again, maybe we can be great friends; you can send me a friend request anytime you like, and I'll gladly accept! <33

Ohh, if you like the pokemon trading cards, maybe you'll enjoy the Pokemon Trading Card game board too. As the name suggests, it's where you can discuss anything that relates to the pokemon trading card game there, and you can even test the rarity of the cards that you own! It's definitely worth checking out, and I hope you'll enjoy the board if you do. :3

Mmm, well it's been a pleasure meeting you, and I welcome you to PC! Have an amazing stay, and if you have any questions, come contact anyone of us with your question! I also recommend asking the staff members here for help, who are the ones in blue, orange, red, and even purple. Well, take care, and have a magnificent time, full of fun and happiness! <33

Back