• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi There :)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Hello Erelene, and welcome to the Pokécommunity :) Sometimes I wish I know what England looks like {XD} I hope you enjoy your stay here, and if you need assistance you can count on many of us friendly members and staffs.

Welcome again, and enjoy your ride okay?

Years
    Hey Erelene, welcome to the forums! I'm sure you remember me from the Showdown server already so I'm confident you'll be able to meet up with the other guys you saw over there as well.

So, is there anything particular you're interested here? We have something here for everyone thanks to the huge diversity of topics here, and how long have you been into Pokemon? I've been into Pokemon for a good 15 years, that's like half of my life so far. There's trading, battling, ROM hacks, roleplaying, Pokemon discussions (duh) and even just plain old chit-chat.

Well, have an awesome time here at PC and make sure you can stick around for hopefully a long time. You've heard about how friendly we are, so I'm sure everything will live up to expectation. I'm always happy to chat or become a new friend so don't hesitate to leave me a message! I'll see ya around, Erelene!

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Heya! Having' a good day so far? Super special awesome welcome to the forrrrums! <3

Aye, this forum has been good to us for a long time now! Having you with us adds to the fun, in which we're really happy to have you! By the looks of your avatar, do you love Meganium? I adore it myself, and I have a friend who really loves it too, so, maybe we've got something in common there! :3

Anyways, enjoy your stay, and I hope we'll learn more about you someday! Lemme know if you have any questions or concerns about here. ^^

Years
    Hello Erelene, and welcome to the Pokécommunity :) Sometimes I wish I know what England looks like {XD} I hope you enjoy your stay here, and if you need assistance you can count on many of us friendly members and staffs.

Welcome again, and enjoy your ride okay?

Okay, thanks Starry.

Hey Erelene, welcome to the forums! I'm sure you remember me from the Showdown server already so I'm confident you'll be able to meet up with the other guys you saw over there as well.

So, is there anything particular you're interested here? We have something here for everyone thanks to the huge diversity of topics here, and how long have you been into Pokemon? I've been into Pokemon for a good 15 years, that's like half of my life so far. There's trading, battling, ROM hacks, roleplaying, Pokemon discussions (duh) and even just plain old chit-chat.

Well, have an awesome time here at PC and make sure you can stick around for hopefully a long time. You've heard about how friendly we are, so I'm sure everything will live up to expectation. I'm always happy to chat or become a new friend so don't hesitate to leave me a message! I'll see ya around, Erelene!

- Hikamaru

Thanks Hikamaru and i am interested in a little Pokemon Gaming, I love playing games and Hacks!

Heya! Having' a good day so far? Super special awesome welcome to the forrrrums! <3

Aye, this forum has been good to us for a long time now! Having you with us adds to the fun, in which we're really happy to have you! By the looks of your avatar, do you love Meganium? I adore it myself, and I have a friend who really loves it too, so, maybe we've got something in common there! :3

Anyways, enjoy your stay, and I hope we'll learn more about you someday! Lemme know if you have any questions or concerns about here. ^^

Thanks Dragon and Yeah My favourite Pokemon is Meganium and I am also feeling great to be a part of this forum!

- Erelene

Back