• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi There

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2014
    Hi :D New to the forums, I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Kenna and I am 16 years old. Pokemon x is the only pokemon game I've played all the way through and really love playing. I only own 2 games on my 3DS that I really play a lot, Pokemon X and Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I am super stoked for Alpha Sapphire though :D Well that's basically it?

I was so addicted to ACNL back in the day! ...as in a year ago. xD; It's very fun but I've sucked it dry of content at this point aha. Might make a new town eventually!

Welcome, Kenna. 8D It's great to have you here with us on PC and I do hope you'll enjoy it as much as the rest of our members. Maybe you can discuss ACNL with us in the Video Games board or chat about X & Y in the X & Y area? Tons to do over there and anywhere else on the forum.

Enjoy your stay!

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Hey and welcome Kenna to the forums. Hope u enjoy i also really liked pokemon x its one of my favs besides hoenn. Hope to see u around and pm me if u have any questions ;)

Musicality

~Musical Melodies~
    Years
    Hi :D New to the forums, I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Kenna and I am 16 years old. Pokemon x is the only pokemon game I've played all the way through and really love playing. I only own 2 games on my 3DS that I really play a lot, Pokemon X and Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I am super stoked for Alpha Sapphire though :D Well that's basically it?

YESS FELLOW ACNL FAN MUHAHAHA

Hey Kenna, welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I do. Those two games are enough to keep you hooked for a long period of time - Pokemon with its online/breeding/competitive aspect and ACNL just being a wonderful game and an incomprehensible huge time sink. Both of these games are my favourite, and I'm sure you enjoy them too. Oh, you've already decided on Alpha Sapphire? I'm actually having a hard time deciding between the two, but I'll probably end up choosing Sapphire as well because Kyogre > Groudon purely because of aesthetical reasons. Feel free to VM/PM me if you want to chat or want to shoot me any questions that you may want to ask, I won't bite. That being said, you should take the time to familiarize yourself with the various forums, and I'm sure you'll do just fine here. Ciao. 0/

Mapleseruhp

Author Maple
    Years
    Animal crossing creeps me out. The main characters could easily be serial killers.

I'm also super excited for pokemon alpha sapphire! I'm excited for mega glalie and I hope frosslass gets a buff. She's my favorite pokemon.

Years
    I've never played Animal Crossing yet, or in fact any non-Pokemon Nintendo franchise for that matter. But anyways, it's nice to meet you Kenna!

I do enjoy Pokemon X a lot right now. Kalos actually pleased me quite a lot, since I did fall in love with a lot of the new Pokemon myself, as well as some fun features like Mega Evolution and Pokemon Amie. Glad to hear you're excited for OR/AS as well! I'll probably get both versions but I think Alpha Sapphire might be the one I'll play more because of my love of Water-types, Team Aqua and Kyogre over what's in Omega Ruby, plus given I played the original Ruby when I was starting out with Pokemon games I wanted to switch things up this time around.

As Sheep said, there is so much you can do here so do check out what tickles your interests. I'll be seeing you around hopefully, and I do hope you have a great time with us. Don't hesitate to ask any staff members for assistance!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Animal crossing and Pokemon was what my life was all about when I was 16. Welcome :D

Back