• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2015
    Hello, I really shoud have start my posting here but... Ah well. First of all my name is Mike and i'm from Poland. I was introduced to the series by first season of anime back in my primary school and I really got in to Pokemon games. I finished anime after Johto but I play in almost all generation of the Pokemon games.

Years
  • Hi Mike! Better late than never to post an intro, you're still eligible so no biggie. Welcome to PC. 8D

The games are amazing, I've been a fan since the original R/B myself. Do you have a favorite generation and have you played OR/AS yet? Either way there are plenty of things to discuss here so I do hope you'll enjoy yourself. See you around and do ask the staff if you ever need help. n~n

Years
  • Great to see you too Mike, and welcome aboard!

I surely do love the Pokemon games myself, in fact been playing pretty much all since 3rd Gen, with my personal fave always being the 5th Gen. No matter what generation you love, there's always a topic based on that being covered around here, and in fact we're more than just Pokemon as far as this forum is concerned. There's so much variety that you will definitely want to explore everything here, and there's so many awesome people you'll get to meet as well.

Anyways, I wish you good luck with everything and if you ever want to talk just leave me a visitor message! I'll be seeing you around the forums, and have a great time!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ah, so have I! I used to love watching the pokemon anime when I was a lad, and yeah, it was pretty fun getting into the pokemon games that way! Nice to meet a fellow fan; nice to meet you, and biiig welcome! <33

I do love the games from Johto; so Asian like, and the cities are awesomeee. Mmm, but yeah, I do hope you'll venture in the boards to discuss the games with us! And I hope you enjoy yourself here! If you ever need help with the forums in general, feel free to drop me a PM! I'm always open to casual conversation too of course. ♥ Have a great time!

Back