• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there!

Years
    Hi everyone!

I am cherry-ricecake (I'm fine with rice or ricecake for convenience haha) and I've been lurking on here for ages, mostly in the hacking section. :pink_wink:

I actually signed up here a while ago, but health issues had me to stay at the hospital for quite some time so I just got around introducing myself now.
    I've been playing Pokémon since Yellow and have never left out a game since. My favorite Pokémon is Espeon! :t196:
    Recently I got into competitive battling, I'm quite confident so far, yet I wouldn't mind some training with a more experienced person, so would be awesome if someone could help me out!

I hope to find some nice people to chat and hang out with on here :pink_smile: Feel free to ask me any questions!

(Oh, and English isn't my first language, so sorry for any mistakes!)

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
    Hey there Rice! Nice to meet you! I see you've been here since October, so you probably know most of the basic stuff on Pokecommunity! Hope you got better since coming back from the Hospital too!

I see your Favourite Pokemon is Espeon! When I think about it, Espeon is probably when second favourite Eevolution after Leafeon! Well I think you can already guess my favourite pokemon!

I'm not really a competitive battler, but I'd be happy to help you with some things! I'm pretty sure you can learn something or two from me! You could teach me more about competitive battling if you'd like, but I'm not really a competitive pokemon trainer!

And yeah, pretty much that! Enjoy your time at Pokecommunity :D

Years
    Welcome to the forums, Cherry! It's totally not uncommon to have people here who aren't very fluent in English and I'm sure you'll improve your skills as you continue hanging around.

I hope you have been getting better and I'm sure that you will love what's on offer around PC because we're more than just a typical Pokemon forum, and with lots of awesome people you'll get to talk to as well. Also, nice fave in Espeon there. Eeveelutions are cute and have always been fan favorites for years, so it's no wonder you love it. Anyways, if you're interested in learning competitive battling you should definitely visit the Battling & Team Building section which has lots of discussion on the metagame and also offers team help where battling experts can help improve your teams.

We also have a Pokemon Showdown server if you're interested in checking that out. Well, I hope that's all got you covered so good luck and I'm sure I'll see you around! Don't hesitate to ask myself or any staff members if you have any questions.

Hi ricecake! Really cute name, sounds like something I'd love to use eheh. Glad to see you're finally getting around to introducing yourself. <3 Welcome!

I started with R/B/Y myself and have yet to miss a main series game. Always great having such big Pokemon fans around and there are plenty of things to discuss here. Really stinks about your health issues but hopefully you're better now, right? :( Have a wonderful time!

Years
    Hi Ricecake and welcome. I started in gold version myself and now I'm in omega ruby. Espion huh? One of the better choices though I prefer a Sylveon. Anyway hope to see you in the posts soon.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Oooh, yes, you seem really nice n' cute! I'm Dragon and it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. ♥ n_n I'm glad that you're feeling better, and I do hope that we can see you around sometime soon!

We have some really awesome competitive forumshere for you to look at, if you'd like! There's a ton of information, knowledgeable people willing to help and even a place to ask for competitive quick battles~ I do hope you like getting into it so far! o: And Enjoy your stay! Feel free to poke me via PM if you ever have questions. =) I'm open to friendly conversation too! Hope to see you around~!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Big welcome to PokéCommunity, Rice!

Like you, I've also been a follower of Pokémon video game series since generation one or so; it's very, very addicting. Of all titles I have played, I'd say my most favorite would have to be Emerald version (although most of it is due to nostalgia reasons by now). Aside from that, I feel XY are also pretty great. Which are you favorite?

Hopefully, we'll see each other around on here, and it's nice to meet you, by the way! If you have any questions or wish to chat, please don't hesitate to send message to me; I'll be glad to respond.

Back