• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there!!

Byakk0

The Expert Mapper (In my dreams :\)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2016
    Hi everyone,the name's Byakk0,it's nice to meet you guys.I'm not really into watching the show anymore(sort of) or playing the games,but I'm still as much of a fan as I was when I first got into Pokemon.I'm currently interested in fan games, and am in the middle of making one,so I'll mostly be at the fan game threads asking for help(since I still suck).Once again, it's nice to meet you guys!! :)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Wooooooooo! Another fan game maker! I do love playing them, sometimes even more then the main series of games. As for not being into the games or the anime anymore, I feel you on the anime part, I personally stopped watching it years ago. Still an avid player of the games. We have a super extensive ROM Hacking section which you can find here!

If you need help, don't hesitate to ask around 8]

Byakk0

The Expert Mapper (In my dreams :\)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2016
    Actually,I'm using RMXP and Pokemon Essentials,so it isn't a ROM Hack,but still thank you.Also it's nice that you still love the games,personally I got bored of the storyline and grinding in the games,so I just play fan games that offer new twists in playing or battle on Pokemon Showdown.And thanks for offering your help,I really appreciate it. :D

Years
    Hey byakko, welcome to PC so you are working on hack just start looking in there ROM hack tools who know u found something interesting. If you need any help just msg me.

Back