• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there!

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2016
    Hi everyone! I just arrived here :)
    My name is Ilse, 24 years young, and I'm from the Netherlands.. any other members here from the Netherlands? :D
    I'm a great Pokemon fan and I've been playing the games since I was 7 or 8. My favorite Pokemon was and will ever be Pikachu.. I just looooove that sweet little bundle of cuteness.

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    I'm not from the Netherlands either....I'm also 26, I'm such an old man...but hope you enjoy your stay here!

Years
    I do think we have some other members that hail from the Netherlands here, but we're a nice international community all over, so it's awesome to see you here (: Welcome to PC, Ilse! I started playing Pokémon when I was five years old, but it's awesome to see another old time fan here~! <33

Hope to see you around! If you have any questions about the forum, please do not hesitate to ask any of our staff around! You're welcome to leave me a visitor message on my profile as well if you ever want to chat or just say hi! ^^

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2016
    Nice! So cool to meet other people who have been fan of the game for so long :)
    Archy, my first game was Blue, with Squirtle. Then I got Yellow, Sapphire, Gold, Diamond, Platinum, Black.. right now I'm playing Heart Gold. I don't have a 2ds or 3ds yet :( They were a bit too expensive for me in the beginning.. but now I've been saving some money and I'm going to buy a 2ds. And I also want to buy Pokemon X! And Yellow again, of course :) Hahahaha..

Yesyes, I will keep on posting ;)
    Oh and c-kazuma-n, you can always keep being young by heart right? I feel young by doing a little bit weird sometimes ;)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    My first game was Pokémon Yellow and Blue too! Loved using Squirtle indeed! Pikachu is indeed pretty adorable, baaaaw. At any rate, Welcome to PC, Ilse! I'm Dragon, and it's wonderful to meet you~ I hope you're enjoying your stay so far! ^^

Have a lovely time! Great to know you've been a long time fan as well! If you have any questions about editing or the forums in general, I'm always open to PMs or VMs. Have fun and have a great day!

Back