• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there!

*Wink*

I BE MAYURA!!!!! ;-D
Years
  • I'm *Wink*, and I joined just earlier today! I've been viewing this forum for awhile now, and I finally joined(GO ME)! Well, I guess that's all for now! I hope I get to meet a lot of new people here and have a ton of fun!;)

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
  • Welcome, *Wink*. I hope you have a good time here at PC, and don't forget to read the rules. ^_^ If you need help or a friend, don't be shy to PM me. =3

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Yea~Love your avatar ^o^
    Welcome to the forum =3 Hope we can become friends =D read over the ruels,avoid spam,and have fun ^o^ *gives Kanna plushies*

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • Really like the siggeh! ^^; Welcome, *Wink*, To the forum ^^; The number of members are increasing every day! =D

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Thank you for taking the time to join. Have fun.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Hi there. I hope you have tons of fun here too. XD Please take the time to read the rules to keep you out of any trouble. XP If you need anyhelp please PM me. ^_^; I'll do my best to help you. PM me if you want someone to be your friend or just want to chat.

*Wink*

I BE MAYURA!!!!! ;-D
    Years
  • Thanks for posting everyone! I plan on PMing you guys later, I just can't right now because I'm SO BUSY!!! I'm lucky to even be online right now! But before I log of I'd like to say thanks to all of the people who said they liked my avvie and sig!...MAYURA ROCKS! :knockedou Oh, and for anyone who wants to know; other then Mythical Detective Loki Ragnorok and Pokemon, I like InuYasha, Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda, Animal Crossing, Azumanga Daioh, Wedding Peach, etc. Oh well, I guess I'll talk to you all again later!

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    OMG I adore your name X3

*waves madly* Hey there *Wink*! Have fun and obey the rules and stuff! And PM me if you want to be FRIENDS or whatever!!!! <3

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    Welcome to PC=D! Most of the people are really nice here so I'm sure you'll make lots of new friends =D! Happy posting =3!
    -your friendly neigborhood Mandy-chan:3!

Prioven

Hsss! Die, human!
    Years
  • Hey there, girl! I'm so glad you joined! If you need any help with anything, feel free to ask me! (Now we just got to get your bro and my sis to join!;) Note people: *Wink* and I know each other in real life, so don't get confused!)

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
  • A wink....That's for us, right?

Start familiarising yourself with the level of activity here - don't forget to read out the rules, and PM me if you wish to talk!

Back