• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi there!

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Hi, just registered lately and having trouble in firered, cant figure out how to improve my team. Nehow, heres my team:

Blastoise lv83 e/w mystic water
    earthquake
    hydro cannon
    blizzard
    rain dance

Arcanine lv79 e/w charcoal
    sunny day
    extremespeed
    fireblast
    iron tail

Nidoking lv49 e/w poison barb
    brick break
    sludge bomb
    rock slide
    megahorn

Dragonite lv79 e/w nevermeltice
    fly
    hyper beam
    ice beam
    dragon claw

Raikou lv80 e/w blackglasses
    thunder
    hyper beam
    crunch
    toxic

Mewtwo lv95 e/w miracle seed
    solarbeam
    recover
    shadow ball
    psychic

I could not find the other hold items since it takes too much time to actually find them but I boosted all my pokemon with the maximum vitamins (i.e. 10 hp up,10 protein, 10 iron, 10 carbos, 5 calcium, 5 zinc) to each and every one in my team. I'm currently training;beating the E4 continuously but I still feel like my team is the worst, u know, more like waste or garbage, :( I really want to improve my team to perfection but sigh... oh yeah! its my first time playing firered, so i really suck, lol
    I would really appreciate tips & comments, I really need ur help! thanx

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Yes, welcome to the PokeCommunity! I hope you have fun. And if you have any problems, or you just need to talk to someone, feel free to PM me ^_^

Duplica pink

Freaky girl
    Years
    Hi, I'm.. uh not really a new member here now. But I can be your friend if you like. It's great that you play Firered, too (just like me! ^_^). I must say your team is quite impressive with a lot of powerful attacks. Anyway, welcome to PC and hope you'll enjoy your stay here.(Have to say it's great !!!)

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Hey there!! Welcome to PC, man!! I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. See you around the community!! XD

Back