• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!! To all the people in this forum!

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2006
    Hi im new here! and i want to say hello to all the people here in the forum :classic:

Years
    Oh no! A hitman! *run* XD;

Why, hello! ^^ I hope your stay here is very very enjoyable. And remember, leave the SPAM at the door. ;D

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Welcome to PC Hitman! Be sure to read the rules and FAQs and if you need help or want to be friends PM me.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Welcome ! ^^ Have a great time here, Nice name :D Read the rules, FAQs and everything else important ^^;

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hi Hitman. Dude, your avatar is so cool. XD *likes the glowing skull* :O Welcome to The PokeCommunity. =3 Read and follow the rules and have a super fun time. ^___^

~Kelsey

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hello there Hitman, welcome to the PC!
    Hope you have fun here.
    Remember to follow the rules, and you should be fine!
    If you wanna talk, or have some questions you can PM me.
    ^^

~Peace

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2006
    Rika said:
    Hi Hitman. Dude, your avatar is so cool. XD *likes the glowing skull* :O Welcome to The PokeCommunity. =3 Read and follow the rules and have a super fun time. ^___^

~Kelsey

Thanks!

garra_of_the_desert is right everyone is nice here!

I also came here for some ROM Hacking tutorials on Pokemon

Back