• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Trainers!

Gamercoke

Slacker
Years
  • Hi, Pokémon Trainers!

My name is Gamercoke, but you can call me Mads (real name). I'm 15 years old, and live in Denmark.

If i could describe me in 3 words it would be:

Gaming
    Volleyball
    Music

(No paticullar(?) order)

Feel free to add me on Steam and PSN. :D

Last edited:

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Welcome! Hope you have a great time at the pokecommunity! Just drop ma a vm, id love to have a chat! (⌒▽⌒)

Years
  • Hi, Pokémon Trainers!

My name is Gamercoke, but you can call me Mads (real name). I'm 15 years old, and live in Denmark.

Gaming
    Volleyball
    Music

(No paticullar(?) order)

Hi there Gamercoke.

I'm Hikari10, but you can call me Nichole (real name) but I just prefer Hikari.

If I could describe myself in a few words it would be:

Massive Pokefan
    Loves manga and anime
    Anti-WikiLeaks
    Favorite Pokemon - Elgyem and Oshawott

Have some fun looking around PC, be sure to read the rules and make some friends if you like!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there and welcome aboard, Gamercoke! So, what brought you here in PC? Were you looking for a place to share your Pokemon knowledge and meet lots of place? If so, then you've absolutely found the right one. If not, then I'd like to hear your reasons! What was your first impression of PC by the way? Sorry for the questions, but yes I'll love to know more about the things that made you joined PC. :D

To give you a bit of an info about PC, well as what as I have said, PC stands for Pokemon Community. Basically, there are a lot of boards related to Pokemon itself, and these boards serve as place for discussions. Some of the most-visited boards are obviously, the Pokemon gaming discussions, these are the places wherein you could discuss the games like B/W, HG/SS , and etc. They're really active and all and I'm sure you'll see lots of interesting topics there. On the other hand, you can also come across off-topic ones, in other words, yes, PC is pretty diverse, no? That, which makes this place really special! At the same time you will be able to meet lots of friends too! What I'm saying at the moment is just a brief introduction about PC, you can learn & find a lot of more things about this place, so I'll leave it to you and I hope you enjoy exploring! ;]

If you have any questions by the way, don't hesitate to approach any of the staffers around, usually those with bold usernames like Meganium90, our very own NU/W Mod! They're really nice and they don't bite, so there's no reason to be afraid of them unless you break any of the rules!

Feel free to drop by on my profile and leave a message if you want to come for a talk. I'll reply as soon as I can. Have lots of fun and enjoy your stay here. [FONT=&quot]♥[/FONT]

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Hi, Pokémon Trainers!

Gaming
    Volleyball
    Music

(No paticullar(?) order)

hey gamercoke! Your username summarizes my life (Coke as in Coca-Cola the softdrink). anyway, the only thing I actually like in your list is gaming. haha.

so that's it, welcome to PC! see you around!

The Slowpoke Kid

Slowpoke Collector
    Years
  • Welcome my good Danish sir. Hope you find the community to your liking, it's really great whether you like to post alot or you're more of a lurker like myself lol. There's a place here for everyone.

Pharetra

zzzz
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2024
    Hi GamerCoke, welcome at PC!
    So you're from Denmark, huh? I've visited Torshavn last summer and I think the landscapes there were beautiful.

If you like gaming, you might want to check out the Game Development board. There is a good amount of members of the community developing great fangames you might like.

Gamercoke

Slacker
    Years
  • Hello there and welcome aboard, Gamercoke! So, what brought you here in PC? Were you looking for a place to share your Pokemon knowledge and meet lots of place? If so, then you've absolutely found the right one. If not, then I'd like to hear your reasons! What was your first impression of PC by the way? Sorry for the questions, but yes I'll love to know more about the things that made you joined PC. :D

To give you a bit of an info about PC, well as what as I have said, PC stands for Pokemon Community. Basically, there are a lot of boards related to Pokemon itself, and these boards serve as place for discussions. Some of the most-visited boards are obviously, the Pokemon gaming discussions, these are the places wherein you could discuss the games like B/W, HG/SS , and etc. They're really active and all and I'm sure you'll see lots of interesting topics there. On the other hand, you can also come across off-topic ones, in other words, yes, PC is pretty diverse, no? That, which makes this place really special! At the same time you will be able to meet lots of friends too! What I'm saying at the moment is just a brief introduction about PC, you can learn & find a lot of more things about this place, so I'll leave it to you and I hope you enjoy exploring! ;]

If you have any questions by the way, don't hesitate to approach any of the staffers around, usually those with bold usernames like Meganium90, our very own NU/W Mod! They're really nice and they don't bite, so there's no reason to be afraid of them unless you break any of the rules!

Feel free to drop by on my profile and leave a message if you want to come for a talk. I'll reply as soon as I can. Have lots of fun and enjoy your stay here. [FONT=&quot]♥[/FONT]

Hi.

My main reason i joined PC, was a Pokemon Ruby hack. But i decided to give PC a look, and it looks really cool. I'ts okay with the questions. So far I've been in the trivia forums, and the gaming forums. And it look awesome!

Welcome my good Danish sir. Hope you find the community to your liking, it's really great whether you like to post alot or you're more of a lurker like myself lol. There's a place here for everyone.

So far It's been great, but i think I'm more of a lurker too lol. :D

Hi GamerCoke, welcome at PC!
    So you're from Denmark, huh? I've visited Torshavn last summer and I think the landscapes there were beautiful.

If you like gaming, you might want to check out the Game Development board. There is a good amount of members of the community developing great fangames you might like.

Too be honest, i don't actually know where Torshavn is lol. But i agree, the landscape is beautiful!

Last edited:
    Back