• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi-Ya I'm New :^)

snowfelt

Poke'mon Fan
Years
  • As the title states, I'm new and really not used to forum life but decided to give it a try :^3, I'm Snow short for Snowfelt of course, lol. I enjoy playing pokemon, right now I am playing my new HeartGold version but I also have Pokemon Diamond(my main), Pokemon Pearl, Pokemon Platinum, Pokemon Firered, and Pokemon Leafgreen, I also have two poke games on my Nintendo 64 but I don't really plays those anymore :^p.
    My personal favorite type is fire but I also love a good flying type, that is my main combo in battles but I also am a huge fan of Eevee and all of the evolutions, and I have actually worked hard in making my own personal line of them :). I haven't battled a fellow pokemon fan sadly but one day I hope to! In RL I'm a shy gaint, lol.
    Favorite Pokemon: Hmmmmm, I'm not settled on any favorite, but here are some of my top choices;
    Eevees and evolutions, fire types like Growlithe and Typhliosion, cuties like Chimchar and Vulpix, and dark/flying types like Murkrow. I have all eevee evolutions and cannot say I have a favorite one, but one of them has to be Flareon.
    I love leveling and playing pokemon, but at the same time I may skip playing for weeks at a time or spend a day playing it, it just depends on whether I want to play or not. I work hard at evolving my eevees into the right form to go with it's nature but I believe if you try hard enough you could win with any pokemon you want to so you shouldn't stress out over the little stuff.
    Besides Pokemon I love to write and have a lot of stories started and I have been told I can write fairly well but it seems more people like my poems than my stories :^p.
    I worked a little bit on this intro so I hope it sounds nice :). I hope I don't sound stupid, lol.
    Lots of luv and hugs,
    Snow

SkyAngel

~Perfect Harmony~
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Snow, and no, your intro doesn't sound stupid. :) I think you'll enjoy forum life. whenever you have a question about something, someone somewhere knows the answer. XD My favorite Eeveelution is probably umbreon, just because it looks so cool and I have the Umbreon EX trading card. ^_^Anywho, although I'm new to PC, too, if you have any questions feel free to PM or VM me and I'll do my best to answer it. If I don't know it, I'll hunt around until I find the answer. (yes, I have a lot of time on my hand and am easily bored and would happily spen an entire afternoon looking up the answer to a question. XP)You should check out the fan fiction section of the forum, you could post your stories and poems. I'm sure we'd all love to read them. :)

iDarky

stupid monkey
    Years
  • hey hope we can be friends and im a good pokemon trainer so if you need help just ask

lol everyone who posted is new except me i feel like the odd one out lol but welcome everyone

i just re read your intro and i also love to write i have won several awards for my writing in school and in various other places

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • welcome to PC I hope you enjoy your time here
    I just joined yesterday so I can relate to your newness (and apparently that's a word) lol

snowfelt

Poke'mon Fan
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Snow, and no, your intro doesn't sound stupid. :) I think you'll enjoy forum life. whenever you have a question about something, someone somewhere knows the answer. XD My favorite Eeveelution is probably umbreon, just because it looks so cool and I have the Umbreon EX trading card. ^_^Anywho, although I'm new to PC, too, if you have any questions feel free to PM or VM me and I'll do my best to answer it. If I don't know it, I'll hunt around until I find the answer. (yes, I have a lot of time on my hand and am easily bored and would happily spen an entire afternoon looking up the answer to a question. XP)You should check out the fan fiction section of the forum, you could post your stories and poems. I'm sure we'd all love to read them. :)

Thank you for the welcome, and welcome too :), I love Umbreon also, it's tough to decide which Eeveelution I like the most, I love 'em all, lol, I'm hoping for a flying eevee evolution one day. I'll be sure and post some stories and poetry soon :).
    Snow

Thank you everyone for the welcome!
    Snow

i just re read your intro and i also love to write i have won several awards for my writing in school and in various other places

I entered a few poetry contests in my old school and won, everyone I've asked says my poems beat my stories but I'm more into writing stories then poetry now-a-days :).
    Snow

Last edited by a moderator:

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • Hehe, forum life is easy to get used to. I've been browsing different types of forums for years, and I've settled down in quite a few. If you don't like a forum though, you can't force yourself to stay, lol. I've learned that one.

Hello, my name is Eivana. How are you doing? I am a huge Masked Man fan. lol. (Not like you can tell or anything.) If you want a friend, then you can definitely send me a message.

ReddishDegree

Yes, I'm Insane.
    Years
  • Hello there snow and welcome to this big friendly Pokemon Forum full of friendly peoples with friendly welcomes like those up there ^^^^^^^

Yea okay I'd like to say that I'm an Eevee fan too. I don't really play the Pokemon games anymore but I do still enjoy Pokemon a lot. Anyhow if you have a problem or need some help with something then just ask me or ask other peoples sense this is a friendly forum with friendly peoples. Oh and please remember to read the rules, follow the rules, and live the rules on this forum.

Have a nice day!

Sayomi Amaya

"Gifted Trainer"
    Years
  • "Hi and welcome to PC Snow!" "I hope your enjoying your stay here."
    "I would love to be your friend since i don't really have any friends on PC yet..."

Back