• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi you guys :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
you guys can't even tell, right now I am in my best mood yet.

In the past I just felt demotivated, depressed, just...felt scared about everything. On Sunday I've hit an all time low as my psychiatrist took away my antidepressant, and it was the worst feeling ever. I felt that I was on my way to feeling suicidal. But my parents enclosed me in my room and I watched the Coca Cola 600 by myself, but after that...I felt...myself again. This week I started off great. I feel relaxed, and felt like there was nothing to worry about.

And so I come back to PC with a bang and I know for sure I will become active. I just feel extremely better now and I now want to get reacquainted with the people I admired the most. I just needed some time away from the computer just so I can regain my mental strength.

Hope everyone's well <3

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Glad you're feeling better.
I know we don't know each other, but still. [:

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
It's great to hear you're feeling better. I've been through depression myself, however I had to deal with no medicine. Not sure if it would have made it better or worse, but I digress. I'm really happy for you!

Tetrakeet

Lilligant's Caretaker
Years
Hi there! You know, I was wondering where you went. I could of swore you were a mod though! Maybe I have the wrong person.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Tetrakeet;bt89602 said:
Hi there! You know, I was wondering where you went. I could of swore you were a mod though! Maybe I have the wrong person.

I was, actually.

Tetrakeet

Lilligant's Caretaker
Years
Oh..okay. ^ ^; Well it's great to see you back and feeling better. You are one of the nicest persons I met on here when I first joined!

Back