• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi...

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2007
    Hi...I like pokemon..my favotite is scizor...Im kinda over pokemon at the moment, but I love mytery dungeon.I have RTR, Firered, and emerald. Silver too along wih pearl. Im only missing 39 out of the 386, 151 ut of the 151, and 136 out of 150. Ill add some more info later...

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Hello there. :3 I'm Vavavoom, welcome to the forum. I own Pokemon Diamond! If you want to know things regarding the game, this section will help you. ^^

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • Ar, a new matey!

Welcome Jakal, to the forum of Pokemon Community, where you can enjoy the various forms and styles that it has to offer! [/end automated message]

I'm Manaphy, your Pokemon Fangame Friend! If you ever want to talk to me, or just want to hang out, Just give me a PM anytime!

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    ello there boy! oi vey, i've been practicing my english accent. XD! I;m scythe, welcome to the forums

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Hi! Welcome to the forums. Enjoy
    your stay and have fun.

-ChronicNightmare-
    Oh!! Also read the rules if you haven't
    already.

?

[b][color=cyan]Clueless[/b][/color]
    Years