• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2008
    Hi my names Zarluxan. I love all games pokemon but G/S/C are still my favorites of all the games. I also love to sprite. I hope I can be a good addition to the forum.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Hey~ Pokémon Gold is my favorite Pokémon game. :3 I'm Cedrik, by the way. Send me a message if you need help, pupu. Even if you need a friend. :3 I'd love to help you. <~ -hugs- By the way, I love spriting, as well. Do you want to share some stuff? :3 I'd love that. Anyway, have fun, and all that. <3

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    You made a typo form=forum n_n. Not trying to sound like an English teacher. I like to sprite too, but I am not as good as you probably are. So have fun and make sure you read the rules. See you around.

Rye29

Oh what
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Zarluxan. Ummmmm I guess that's it then. Oh have a great time here. I would like to see some of your sprites. They sound good.:)

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2008
    Thanks for the comments. I am a little new to pokemon spriting. Ive been spriting and taking tutorials to improve. My avatar is one of my firsts. Ill post some here when i can post links.

Souless

What?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • ???
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    Hi, welcome to PC Zarluxan

Silver is my favorite game besides Mystery dungeon

I also like to sprite, but I'm not too good

Anyway, welcome to PC

Xoo

bam, baby!
    Years
    Heya. Hope you have a good time here.
    I don't know how many threads I've seen with the title "Hi". Oh well.

Zig

Quack.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2012
    Hi welcome I'm more of a mapper and text editor but see u around if u want be friends PMme

Siimo

Rawr.
    Years
    o.o You like the old games... Well I like the new games like Diamond! Well I hope you have fun here and follow the rules! PM me if you need help or want to be friends!

Siimo

ROMan

INSERT USER TITLE
    Years
    Zarluxan... Zarluxan... seems familiar, but since you're new I guess you're not.
    Anyways, so you like G/S/C, huh? I like that too, but I'm not very interested in the 1st and 2nd generation games... and you like spriting... interesting... Hallo!

Back