• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Nando

The Wandering Minstrel
    Years
    I'm new here, but a lot of you might know me from SPP and then Bulbagarden... I used to be The Great Butler, which I still am on SPP, but here and on Bulbagarden, I'm Nando.

I guess people would know me best for the fanfics I write. Besides that, I'm probably the biggest fanboy of Salon Maiden Anabel around, as well as one of the bigger ABBA fans in the Pokémon fandom.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Howdy, Nando. I'm Vavavoom, and I'm a member on the SerebiiForums, as well. Not on the Bulbagarden forums, however. But you know, I'm a member here and I know a lot of things about this wonderful place. :3 That means that if you need a friend or if you want to chat with me, send me a message, pupu! Also, you like that lovely Anabel? Nice... She's really cute. :3 But she's yours, I understand. <~

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Hey Nando!
    Welcome to PC and have a great time here!
    Also read the rules and the faq if you need help ;)

PokemonRox

h a r u h i
    Years
    Welcome to the forums!! I hope you have a great time posting and making new friends! if you ever need anything or wanna be friends PM me. :)

Elusive

]]~~~[[
    Years
    Welcome to PokeCommunity! :) Have fun, read the rules, and all that fun stuff. xD *walks away innocently while whistling* Oh and PM me if you want to be friends. I <3 friend requests.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Hey there Nando. Welcome to PC. I heard of the Bulbagarden, but I never been there. Well you are here now n_n. So try to stay active, have fun, and feel free to PM me if you want to be my friend.

Years
    Hello and welcome to PC. Hope you enjoy your time here. If you want help or in need of a friend then you can PM me. Otherwise have fun, post loads and read the rules.

Hello and welcome to PC. Hope you enjoy your time here. If you want help or in need of a friend then you can PM me. Otherwise have fun, post loads and read the rules.

Last edited:

§ilv£r

Team Rocket Member
    Years
    ...Hello, Nando... welcome to PC... but there's no point in continuing my message since Bekki and the rest of the people above me said everything to say! Welcome, is all I'm here to say...

Bay

Years
    Oh snap, it's The Great Butler! Didn't know you joined here until you PMed me! =O

Anyways, glad you joined this forum. It's a good one. I was before inactive here for almost...nine/ten months, but then came back. ^^ Hope you have fun here! =D

Klingon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Nice day right? How you doing? Got any questions? Want to PM me?
    Have fun here; and type like me, joke 8D

Back