• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2005
    Hi, I'm new here (It says I joined a while ago, but I couldn't get my account to work until now, so I am actually new.)Anyway, I've been looking at the site for quite a while and I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself :P . My favorite pokemon are wooper(obviously), charizard, raichu, mew, blaziken, and umbreon. I have been pokemon obsessed since about when the pokemon anime first came out, and I am still obsessed (even though I'll be going into 10th grade, and being a pokemon fan can be kinda embarassing ^^;; ).

Last edited:

bns560

Psycho Lupire
    Years
  • Welcome to the PokeCommunity ^^ *hands you a strip of bacon*

And don't be embarrassed about being a Pokemon fan! oO There's no shame!

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • Welcomenezz! Aww, whooper are zo cute!
    *doez the newbie dance*
    Read the rulez, ztay active, and have lotz o fun!!
    l83

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
  • Welcome! Liking Pokemon is nothing to be ashamed about! Imean, name one thing that there is :P
    Have fun!

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2005
    I'm not really ashamed, its just a bit embarassing when its mentioned at school. Honestly, I'm a very proud pokemon fan (and have been for about 6 years).

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I'm not really ashamed, its just a bit embarassing when its mentioned at school. Honestly, I'm a very proud pokemon fan (and have been for about 6 years).

I guess most of us here have that in common. Anyway, have a great time here!

Back