• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi

hades

Any cute girls here? I new here, and I wanna make friends. I like pokemon and yugioh. Kevin (kenshin11212) told me about this site. So i'm here cause of him.

nanok242

<-<-Aipom lover go aipom
    Years
    nice to meet you hades have fun on pc and mack sher ya follow the rules and here have a poke doll*gives a plusle doll to hades*XD
    [edit]would you like to be my freind

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Yes! It's true! I brought hades here! It was my greatness that made PC seem cool! XD Welcome! No cursing! I know how much you curse cause i'm at your house right now talking ton your computer while you watch me type in the almighty PC! XD

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Mudkip84 said:
    uh...

Kenshin`s a girl?
    How come I don`t know about this?!

I was a girl ever since i was dared to be one! XD

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Read the rules, post a lot and become a regular!

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2004
    Hey. I'm KURA&KILL_Hunter. I'm not cute and I can't tell you about cute girl but if
    you want to make friends,you should PM to people who tell ''PM me to be my friend
    or other look like they want to make friends''. They post it in their signature.
    THey will add you to their list when you PM them to be their friend.
    Anyway. Welcome to PC. Have a great time.

Back