• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2013
    I've been here for a few weeks now, although I didn't register until a week ago. This is a nice site. I'm a Pokemon fan...used to be a bigger one back in the R/B/Y and G/S/C days. But nowadays, since I don't have a Nintendo DS to play Pokemon D/P and basically can't keep up with the games (and I've never been the fan of the anime), I just go around playing some of the nice hacks here. I'm trying to do a little hacking myself with the tutorials here, but I'm a total newb, so I can't follow the terms and tutorials all too well...yet.

Well, see you around!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Well, let me be the first to congratulate you on signing up!
    Welcome to the community, Iabas.

Yeah, I think I was more into Pokémon around the R/B/Y and G/S/C arch as well. The newer generations just don't have that same feel, you know?
    (But don't get me wrong, Diamond and Pearl are pretty epic in their own ways. ;D)

You never liked the anime? Ever?!
    But it was so good back in the Kanto days... who didn't dream of being like Ash?
    (Or dream of beating him... like I did. xD)

Well, I'm sure your hacking abilities will do nothing but improve here. I'm sure you will understand the resources in time, it just takes a while to understand.
    (I'm an ex-hacker myself.)

I'm not going to give you the whole "stick" about reading the rules and such, I'm sure there will be other members after me who will introduce that to you.
    (Let's give them something to talk about, eh? xD)

Please do enjoy yourself while you are here!
    Take care~

Back