• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
Years
  • Welcome to PC, read the rules :P
    I'm sure you'll make lots of great friends here in no time. The people are awesome :P
    Care to tell us a little more about yourself?

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2008
    - My name is Amine and not Anime like someones call me.
    - I'm from:Algeria.
    - I speak 4 language Arabic,French,Kabyle(Berber) and bit of English.
    - My Hobbies:video-game,RomHacking,chat with my friends on msn.
    - My Favorit musics:Guns n'roses,koichi sugiyama.
    - How i discovered Rom Hacking: when i play naranja in a friend pc i saw that rom isn't orinal game by nintendo,then i search on the web i find whack hack and sure well Pokecommunity...
    - My Rom Hacking skills are: Major:Music Hacking, and mapping. Minor:All other skills.
    - In work Project: Pokémon Symerald Version.
    - My Home page:- - -
    - My first friend in the rom hacking world:Jirachi260(french com) and Zeikku( english com)...

(Taken From AmineX). These are one of the ways to introduce yourself.

Ok basically is like this (some things that you may not need to introduce are cancelled.):

Name:
    Where are you from:
    How many languages you speak:
    Your Hobbies:
    How you discovered ROM Hacking:

I think these are the ones that you can post to introduce yourself in an interesting way.

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Luminous!

To answer your question: Anything you like! This thread is all about you, so feel free to tell us a little bit about yourself, like why you joined and what your interests are. That way, I can try to be of some service and direct you to any particular forum you might be looking for. ^_^

Anyway, everyone here is very friendly and willing to help out, so you shouldn't have any trouble making friends.

I shall see you around, and have fun!

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2009
    I'm from Australia.
    I don't really speak other languages, but I do pick up other words along the way!
    Hobbies! I like computers, being funny and lots more.
    ROM hacking? Is that like downloading ROMs off the internet?

Oh and I think I won't need help for a certain forum because i'm a member of another forum like this, they look exactly the same(probaly cause this and that forum are sponsered by Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.) except their about different things of course!

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • Hi Luminous! You can call me Rachelle or Kimberly. I am from Senegal, Africa but I am a French and Greek chick. hahaha. I am moving to Korea from my current home in North Carolina, USA in about 2 weeks. I like making friends and giving advice, so talk to me! And I have a son that is six he is Korean and adopted plus I have a daughter on the way.

Luv Ya,
    - Kimberly

Serrah

→ Kaori's Alt
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    Hello Lumineous if you ever need a great friend count me in!! If you want to know some more about me go on my profile (click on my name) and click on the About me section of my profile...

Back