• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

RyCario

RJC
Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2010
    I'm Ryan... Really I'm just trying to get enough posts to post links to my art. Who made up that 15 post rule anyways? Either way, Hello!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Well, you gotta think of the positives of the 15 post rule, it prevents people from just walking in and spamming inappropriate images or advertising right away. Just be active and post your opinion in threads and you won't have to worry about that restriction. But anyway, hi Ryan, I'm Ryan. XD Welcome to PC.

Farasha

The Eevee Lady
    Years
  • I knooooow. But it didn't take me that long to rack up fifteen posts so I could link images in the Moveset thread. You'll get there soon enough.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Welcome to the forums. You seem pretty intelligent to me, which is a plus for any newbie who joins. I'll check out your art when you reach that troublesome milestone. Something's telling me you're pretty good at what you do.

But anyway, hi Ryan, I'm Ryan. XD Welcome to PC.

Can't say I wasn't expecting that.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • But anyway, hi Ryan, I'm Ryan.
    That reminds me of a similar quote not too long ago... xD
    (The birth of one of your many nicknames!)

Well, it would certainly seem that you have the required amount of posts to display your artwork now.
    (See, that wasn't too hard? xD)

It's always nice to have another artist around these parts. After all, one can never have too many creative people around, now can they? I mean, its creative people such as yourself that make dull and mundain people such as myself see the world in a whole new perspective! Kudos to you, my friend.

I'm certain you'll love it here.
    (Or your money back!)

Foot

I'm creating a Pokemon Sun and Moon Comic!
    Years
  • I hear U dude. I was the same way at first, but that's how they lure U in. After 15 posts U become hooked! But anyway, Welcome 2 the Forum! Enjoy yourself, and hit me up when U get that art up. I'm an artist 2 I'll have U know. U should check out the secret santa thread. Peace!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Hello,welcome to PC hope you enjoy your stay here and make sure to read the Rules,see you around soon.

Paul~

CombatArmsWarrior

A new Year is about to begin..
    Years
  • Well, you gotta think of the positives of the 15 post rule, it prevents people from just walking in and spamming inappropriate images or advertising right away. Just be active and post your opinion in threads and you won't have to worry about that restriction. But anyway, hi Ryan, I'm Ryan. XD Welcome to PC.

I agree. Well anyway, Welcome to PC! I hope that you will enjoy what Pokecommunity has to offer!

Back