• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2009
    hey i'm new here and just wanted to say hi.. :)
    i love fire and ice type
    my favourite ice is Glaceon
    my favourite fire is Flareon
    i hope i fit in just fine :)

thanks

~Flareon

Maestro

Mystery Maestro
    Years
  • I'm sure you will ~Flareon. Good choice, personally I like all of the Eeveelutions, but never mind. I'll be around to help a lot, so just PM me if you need any help.

NoBel_ToKYo ™

OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
    Years
  • hey, welcome to pokecommunity! :) i have all of the eeveelutions, but have only trained a jolteon..however i do like glaceon and flareon! lol :P

regardless, i hope you have a good time here! ^_^

Ascaris

boogey
    Years
  • You are welcome. Ignore the rules and try to get banned as fast as you can.

Flareon's one of my favourites too. I'm sure you'll fit in just fine. ^^

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Hi there, ~Flareon! Welcome to PC! =P

Don't worry about it...It's very easy to fit in and make a few friends on your way. It happens almost naturally once you get posting a bit, and the people here are very friendly =P

We seem to have a lot of fans of the Eeveelutions around here! I must admit, they are pretty cool =P

It seems like PC should suit you just fine! Have fun, and I hope to see you around the forums! ^___^

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • Hello ~Flareon, welcome to the PC! ^^

That's a nice combination favorites with Fire and Ice!
    Anyway, read the rules very good.

And hope you have a good time here! :3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Hello,welcome the PC Flareon,you must like Flareon I see lol. Well I hope you enjoy your time here at our awesome forum,and make sure to read the Rules, and see you around soon.

Back