• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi

xgmx

ÑÉÉÐ ð BØÜÑ†Ý HÜцɮ?
    Years
    Hi, I'm new here. I came from Google. I run my own forum, please join it and post a lot, thanks. The URL to my website is link removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Welcome to Pokecommunity xgmx, and I hope you enjoy your stay here~

But before anything else, you should go read the rules, because you've already broken one of them. ;< We don't allow any advertising here at PC outside of your signature space, and that would basically mean that you can't post links to other forums.

I've edited out your link, and I won't give you an infraction this time, but do be sure to read the rules so that we don't need to bump heads again, yes? ^^ Next time it happens, we won't be able to overlook it.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Nothing wrong with linking to google. it's a search engine.
    You just are not allowed to link to any other forums.

Anyways, read the rules. they'll help explain things.

Welcome to PC. :D I'm sure you can find plenty of friends here. we're usually a nice bunch.

Back