• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    I'm Togechikku from SPPf and Bluchu from BMGf so some of you might know me. ^_~ I joined because so many of my friends left SPPf to come here. ^_^

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    Welcome on PC, Togepi^^ I`m Crystal Togepi from SPPF. I belive, you remember me LOL
    Anyway, PC is a place for fun and games, so I hope, you will spend a nice time here^^

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Welcome to PC Togepi4eva, I love Togepi to, he's so sweet! Have alot of fun aT pokecommunity, and feel free to PM me any questions!

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
    *wave wave* It's Togepi4eva! Hiya ^___^ I remember you from SPPF, glad to see you here! I'm a pretty quiet member at Serebii, but i hope to see you around PC! You can call me Tatt, that's my nickname round here. Enjoy yourself, we're a friendly forum ^^() *chucks you Togepi plushie*

Shadow_Blacky

The waffle king
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 14, 2004
    Hi Dani *GLOMPS*

Prolly surprised to see me here, but temptation got the better of meh >_>

Anyways, even though you joined before me, Welcome ^^

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    *waves back to Tatt and glomps Chris back* Tatt, what's your nick at SPPf? Anyways, thanks for the welcomes everyone! ^_^

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
    Ha, more sppf mods/admins/people etc coming here!!, now is togechikku!....well, umm welcome, i guess you remember me....if not, is better XD (j/k).

People leaving sppf?, what's going on?, i belived it was a ''place fro everyone''!.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I told you you'd come! XD Welcome... this place is being overcome by SPPf lately. Anyways... welcome *superhypermegasomethingthatsoundsgoodglomps* Don't ask if you don't know what it is :D

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC Togepi4eva I hope you have fun and post alot.

PM me if ya wanna be buddies.

Pokemon_Veteran
    Vote PiroMunkie for PC President

SweetLatias

-Pink girl XD-
    Years
    Hello Togepi4Eva! Your sig and avatar are so sweet^^ I`m SweetLatias from a cute world^^ I like you^^ You are from SPPf? I was there long time ago. Welcome on sweet like a candy Pokecommunity. I like this place. Casey is my the best friend. I would like to hug her all the time!
    Have a fun ^_^ *she gives you a pink candy*

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    No way!!!!! Dani! It's me, Kelsey from Serebii! It's sooooooooooo nice to see you here!! ^^ Welcome to PC, my friend! ^_~ *huggles Dani and gives her some bacon*

*adds back to friend list =D*

~Kelsey

Back