• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

!Hi!

Papo

Cookie Monster
    Years
    Hello everyone, am new here. Hoping to get some trades in, meet nice pple, and have some fun...

A little bit about myself: I like live in U.S, my favorite food is the cocktail shrimp my mom makes, I exercise every morning, and i love all music! But especially anything with the guitar. So if you know any good songs that you would recommend id be happy to listen to them.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Hello Papo! It's nice to have someone new here. Also, I am sure you mean Shrimp Cocktail. :P Cocktail comes after shrimp, silly Pappy. :D

I hope you read the rules, and if you need a friend, I am right behind you. ^-^

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx I'm a big fan of Latios and Latias if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

Back