• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi...

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2015
    Hi I am new around here... Um... I don't know what to say at first, but that I post a lot and like dark and steel type Pokemon. ^^;

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    Well howdy there. Dark type Pokemon are pretty neat, mainly Umbreon x)
    Well, have fun round here :P And remember, it's post quality not quantity, I has neither ;P

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    Welcome to PC! try stating some threads in pokemon generald discussions about your likings!

Siimo

Rawr.
    Years
    Yo Riukken! Welcome to PC! Dark pokemon are like AWESOME! They're one of my favorite... ^^
    Anyway, be sure to read the all important rules so you don't get in trouble... x.x'
    Have fun and make tons and tons and tons and tons and tons how long should I keep at that >.< friends!
    Cya~

~ Siimo

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    Like welcome! Im glad you came here and you should read the rules it'll help you just as much as i can!

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Hiya, Riukken! ;) Welcome to the PokéCommunity. Have fun and enjoy your stay, and be active.

Oh cool, you like Dark and Steel-type Pokémon. The two "newest" types. ;D

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2018
    Yeah those are some pretty rare types to have as favorites, which is always cool. :)

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Welcome to PC im Diglett 032 im glad that you post alot that help to keep PC going.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx I hope you make a lot of friends here if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

Back