• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi!~

Years
    Hi ppl Pichu little here XD I read the thingy and it said to introduce myself XD well I'm hyper right now but other than that me ish really shy and quiet so...enjoy the hyperness while it lasts XD

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    That notice does such marvelous advertising for this quaint, little board. BD

Hey there, Pichu little. o/

We could savor this energetic mood you're experiencing... or we could just load you up with all kinds of caffeinated beverages and sugary sweets. How's that sound to you, hmm?

Always room for one more, I say. Hope you have all kinds of fun.

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    Howdy ho Pichu little~

I can't quiet speak about how the place itself speaks, but IT WELCOMES YOU ANYWAY~

Alec_

Years
    Little Pichu! :P

Welcome to PC, I bet your gonna have some fun! :3
    Hope to see you around the forums, honey~ X3

OmegaLego

That's what she said.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    Hi ppl Pichu little here XD I read the thingy and it said to introduce myself XD well I'm hyper right now but other than that me ish really shy and quiet so...enjoy the hyperness while it lasts XD

Hi I just introduced myself, too! Any way, nice to meet you.

you did? awesome =D we ish both new then XD

Yeah it's nice to not be the only newbie isn't it?

Haha

Last edited:
    Years
    Hi I just introduced myself, too! Any way, nice to meet you. I'm Hasib :)
    you did? awesome =D we ish both new then XD

Hi I just introduced myself, too! Any way, nice to meet you. I'm Hasib :)

Yeah it's nice to not be the only newbie isn't it?

Haha
    yup XD but i wonder if i'm the only one who likes to eat and type at the same time O.e me ish hungry i had lots of sodie and paper mario is funny looking XD sorry off topic there O.e

Last edited:
    Back