• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!~

Syphr

Happy to meet new people ^^
Years
  • Welcome to the forums! Let me know if you need anything :]

Which do you plan on getting? Heart Gold or Soul Silver?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Haha, seems like you're thinking of Ruby and Sapphire. xD

Heart Gold has Ho-Oh, and Soul Silver has Lugia. :3

Although, there are some other Pokemon who are version exclusive too, so many you could look into those, and decide that way? That's what I had to do, hah.

Welcome to the forums, Ihtesam!

Have fun here, and if you have questions, you can always ask me, or other staff members.

Ihtesam19

The Best Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Haha, seems like you're thinking of Ruby and Sapphire. xD

Heart Gold has Ho-Oh, and Soul Silver has Lugia. :3

Although, there are some other Pokemon who are version exclusive too, so many you could look into those, and decide that way? That's what I had to do, hah.

Welcome to the forums, Ihtesam!

Have fun here, and if you have questions, you can always ask me, or other staff members.

Thank You, and yeah I will. :)

ji

derp.
    Years
  • Woah, I'm a little late, but hello and welcome to PC!
    8D
    I'm glad you're getting a DS, lol, because Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum is awesome, and HeartGold/SoulSilver will be even better

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
  • Hey Rahman Welcome to pokecommunity LOLz and u should get soul silver coz it may have less exclusive pokemons but it has some rare ones too and have fun

Back