• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

coolmansam123

Trainer
Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2011
    I'm new here and saw all the amazing stuff here, i'm just itching to try a challenge! So anyways hi.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • That amazing stuff must of been myself <- Scratched = Joke XD;

Anyway, yes this place if full of amazing things and such, by challenge do you mean a Pokemon challenge, if so I suggest you run over to the challenge forum and start beating em' all.

Enjoy your stay here! :3

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome to PokéCommunity! There are a lot of stuff to do here - I'm sure you'll find something to do. As for challenges... if you meant "Pokémon challenges", there are a lot of them... in the dedicated section. Have fun around the forums! (Oh, and say hi to members for me!)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! We do have lots of cool stuff to do, so don't just get stuck in one forum! And oh, check the rules to make sure you don't get in trouble. And... yeah! Make lots of friends and have fun!

Back