• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2011
    Introducing myself, I guess. Long-time player. My first game was Blue Version, so it's been a while. Just got Black Version a few days ago. Haven't gotten very far, though. Other responsibilities... Anyway, nice to meet everyone.

Complans

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2015
    Hi there!

Welcome to PC, I hope you enjoy your time here.

Nice to meet you too :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Introducing myself, I guess. Long-time player. My first game was Blue Version, so it's been a while. Just got Black Version a few days ago. Haven't gotten very far, though. Other responsibilities... Anyway, nice to meet everyone.

Hi there, Emeree! Welcome to the PokeCommunity! Glad to see a fellow classic Pokemon player join us on this amazing forum. I was also a classic R/B/Y player back in the day, so you're not alone! :)

Anyways, make sure you read the rules and the FAQ. they're highly important for you to follow. and most importantly, HAVE FUN! See ya around! :)

Esoj

Ekruum Fortrez
    Years
    • PR
    • Seen Jul 9, 2015
    Hey welcome, I'm new here too.
    Enjoy your stay, have fun, and take good care
    P.S. I like your picture, Absol is my fave

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Welcome to the forums, Emeree! Hope you enjoy your stay here. ^_^

I am a fellow Pokémon veteran. Can you believe it's been 15 years since Red and Blue came out? o.o

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2011
    I try not to think about how long it's been, lol. It makes me feel old. ;-)

Thanks for the welcome, everyone.

Back