• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2011
    Hi,
    My name is Reuben. Im not very familiar with forums but you have to start somewhere right? Im here to trade mostly not battle. I hope to get to know you guys better!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hi,
    My name is Reuben. Im not very familiar with forums but you have to start somewhere right? Im here to trade mostly not battle. I hope to get to know you guys better!

Hi there, Reuben! Welcome to the PokeCommunity! Glad to see you joining us! Since you're here to trade, you should visit the Trade Corner located at the Wi-Fi Center! In the Trade Corner, you can make quick trades with other PC members, plus you can make your own "trade shop"! You can also do battles in the Wi-Fi center as well. :)

Well, hope you get comfortable here. Ask a staff member if you have any questions, and be sure to read the rules! Most importantly, have fun! See ya around! :)

Kyoto

Hai, wanna pair? ^^
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2011
    Sick of seeing Meganium on the Intro section.

Welcome, I am new too and hopefully you stay and enjoy the site as much as I do and have fun and enjoy Pokemon!

Back