• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Pikα22

<BW GBC?
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2013
    Hi there! Well, this is my first time on the forum, so I thought I should say hi here. I've wanted to join for a while, and I just got RPG Maker XP, so I decided to join.

I'm also on Serebii.

Last edited:

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Welcome to PC! I remember long ago, when I joined, I was also from Serebii. xD

Have fun here!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hey there! Welcome to the PokeCommunity! Glad to see you join us! I see you're using the old R/B/Y Mew sprite. (one of my favorites.) Are you a classic gamer? It's alright if this is you're first time. There are a lot of things to do here!

I can guarantee that you will like it here! If you have any questions, feel free to ask a staff member! Read the rules and the FAQ, and most importantly, have fun! See ya around! :)

Pikα22

<BW GBC?
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2013
    Hey there! Welcome to the PokeCommunity! Glad to see you join us! I see you're using the old R/B/Y Mew sprite. (one of my favorites.) Are you a classic gamer? It's alright if this is you're first time. There are a lot of things to do here!

I can guarantee that you will like it here! If you have any questions, feel free to ask a staff member! Read the rules and the FAQ, and most importantly, have fun! See ya around! :)

Actually, I did that for a spriting contest on Serebii, i liked it, so I used it as my avatar.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Hi! It's always nice to get members cross over from the other popular Pokemon forums!
    We've got a pretty big game development community here so you should be right at home if that is your cup of tea. Have fun! :)

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
    Hey there~!

If you make a game that includes Pokemon you should make a trainer with the trainer class 'Nurse' and then have the name as 'Nica' then be sure that Nurse Nica has a Herdier and an Emboar. If you do that, the game will be very popular on the irc (which you should also have a look at). Anyway welcome the the PokeCommunity Forums. At least you should know most of the basic forum rules but don't forget to read the rules for here as well.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Welcome to PC. If you have any problems, or want to ask a question that's not answered in the FAQ, feel free to PM a Moderator and they'll be happy to help you. Enjoy your time here at PC.

SpectralRicanX

Pokè-Trader
    Years
    Hey Pika22, do you own any Pokemon games. Maybe heartgold, soulsilver, or any of the 4th Gen? Oh And If You Still need Any Friends, Id Be Glad To Add You. I Actually need Some Friends Myself. ^__^

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Hi there! Well, this is my first time on the forum, so I thought I should say hi here. I've wanted to join for a while, and I just got RPG Maker XP, so I decided to join.

I'm also on Serebii.

Welcome to the PokéCommunity, Pikα22! ;D

We have a pretty cool Game Development section that has a whole bunch of stuff for RMXP. You should go check it out and hopefully see all the neat stuff you can do with it! I'd offer the link, but I can't really link to anything right now so I'll just say that it's under the Creative Discussions part of the forums, towards the bottom (though you might have found it already eh I'll just shut up now). |D

I'm definitely not a developer like those guys, but if you have any questions about the forum or how something works you're certainly welcome to contact myself or one of our awesome staff members. Everyone's pretty friendly and I'm sure they'd be willing to help you out! :) It's a little bit of a different feel than Serebii, but I love this place and I hope you grow to like it here too. Enjoy your time on the forums and don't forget to read the rules!

Back