• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

stepher

Real life trainer
    Years
    Hi im new to the forums but im a long time Pokemon player my first game was red.I also live in a little country called Ireland i forgive you for not knowing where it is

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hello there, stepher! Welcome to the PokeCommunity! Glad to see you join us on this amazing community! My first game was red as well! So you must be a classic gamer then! ^_^. I've taken Geography before, I do know where Ireland is. xD

Since your first game is Red, we have a place where you can discuss your memories with Pokemon Red as well as other classes games you may have played (like G/S/C or maybe the Advanced Generation games). You should visit the General Pokemon Gaming Discussion board!

Well, hope you feel comfortable here. Be sure to read the rules when you get the chance. Ask a staff member if you have any questions. They're more than happy to answer any! Most importantly, have fun! See ya around! :)

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Oh, I definitely know where Ireland is. >n<

Welcome to PC. Red version is awesome, I'm glad you started with something so classic. @_@ Remember to read the rules and have fun posting here!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2011
    Ireland? isn't that somewhere in Alaska? just kidding!!! Welcome good to see another classic gamer!!!

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Hi im new to the forums but im a long time Pokemon player my first game was red.I also live in a little country called Ireland i forgive you for not knowing where it is

Hey stepher! Welcome to the PokéCommunity! :D

... I know where Ireland is. >:< And I'm pretty sure a lot of other people do too! Anyway, I'm glad you decided to join PC! There's a lot to do here, from talking about B/W (or any of your favorite generations!) to simply chatting with other people or playing forum games. Enjoy your time here! :D;

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Top of the morning, to ya, stepher! [/casual racism] That's my offensive way of saying I know where Ireland is, being British and all! Welcome to PC. Have fun, stay safe and you'll go far!

stepher

Real life trainer
    Years
    thanks for the warm reception guys but i feel like i should tell you all what games i have played red,yellow,ruby,sapphire,diamond,platinum and black.Finally i thought i should tell you all that i am younger than pokemon red so i hope this doesn't make you all think different of me

Back