• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2011
    Hi everyone :)

Never thought i'd sign up to a pokemon forum lol but anyways here I am. The reason I signed up was because I needed to know how to get some of the poke games working on the Nintendo DS emulator on the computer. All the other games are working like mario olympics and another pokemon perle but in french which is not fun to play when you don't know the language.

The games that aren't working are soul silver and gold however, I see everything at the start when you setup like choosing your name and selecting either male or female and the sound fully works and its smooth no problem there, but once it gets to the game where you actually start I can hear the song but it stays pitch black on the screen? Exactly same thing happens on both soul silver and gold but the other games work fine? So I thought it had something to do with changing the settings somewhere?

Please can someone help?

Last edited:

Ducklighter

Throw caution to the wind.
    Years
    Welcome to PokeCommunity, Integra R.

Oh, I remember this. I think I know what the problem is. You'll need an action replay cheat code to be able to view the game. If you just load the game, it'll just let you register and set up but then it'll go black screen with the background song still playing. This is something developed by Nintendo to combat emulating hackers. Anywhoo, like I mentioned, you need an action replay cheat code.

I can send you the code via PM.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2011
    Welcome to PokeCommunity, Integra R.

Oh, I remember this. I think I know what the problem is. You'll need an action replay cheat code to be able to view the game. If you just load the game, it'll just let you register and set up but then it'll go black screen with the background song still playing. This is something developed by Nintendo to combat emulating hackers. Anywhoo, like I mentioned, you need an action replay cheat code.

I can send you the code via PM.

Your a star mate thank you so much. I can finally enjoy it. :)

Back