• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2015
    Hi, I'm DarkNoctis, but my name is Esteban.
    I'm spanish and my english is very poor.
    I'm making a game with Pokemon Essentials, and I hope you like it :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Your English...is perfectly fine for me. ^_^ Yo tambien hablo Espanol. But I'm required to welcome you in English, so WELCOME TO PC, ESTEBAN! xD well, even if this was your first post, and your join date was back in April. :P

May I ask, what kind of game you're making with Pokemon Essentials? I'm quite curious since I've seen so many people use that program. How far are you in the project? You have the option to show off what you're working on by heading over to the Game Development section. You can also check out what other members & game developers are working on in terms of projects.

I look forward to seeing ya around here, Esteban. Don't be shy to join all the discussions we have here in this awesome community. :) If you need help with anything, just come to me or any other staff member with a bold name. Have fun! :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2015
    Thanks for the welcome :D
    Yeah, I'm here since April, but not post anything until yesterday xD
    When I have 15 post I can post the game.
    Goodbye :)

Back