• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2012
    Hello everyone,
    i'm an event trader.
    I love to play the games though and i try to learn all secrets about them.

I used to live in Belgium but i moved to Dominican Republic.

I don't like pokemon anime or TGC, only interested in the RPG videogame.

Regards,
    Aglid

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hello, Agild. :3 It's fine that you're mainly interested in the games, as we have tons of sections about each game series of Pokemon. :D We have the Current Generation Gaming Discussions (Black & White, D/P/Pt, and HG/SS) as well as the General Pokemon Gaming Discussions (Advanced Generation and older). Either you played one, some of all of the games, there will always be a topic about them!

And of course, since you mentioned that you'd like to trade. The Trade Corner may be helpful for ya, where you can trade Pokemon with other members of the community, either you want to complete your pokedex, or just for fun. ^_^

Have fun at PC, okay! Got any questions? Drop me a message in my inbox, and I'll be more than happy to assist you. :D See ya around!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hello everyone,
    i'm an event trader.
    I love to play the games though and i try to learn all secrets about them.

I used to live in Belgium but i moved to Dominican Republic.

I don't like pokemon anime or TGC, only interested in the RPG videogame.

Regards,
    Aglid

Welcome to the forums, Aglid! Event trading... Well, I think some people will like what you are offering! It all boils down to what you have. :P

Have fun with the games, huh? I do hope that you end up discussing about it here, too. I hope to see you again!

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2012
    Thanks for the welcome and the links Meganium.
    About trades, unfortunatly i became hard to deal with. Because I got almost everything i was looking for so far and I'm very carefull and suspicious when someone offers rare GBA event coming from nowhere.

But it means also that i learned many things about 3rd gen events. So if someone wants to know something about something he traded or is about to... feel free.

Right now i'm looking for 3rd gen Wondercards. I found here aurora ticket shared in archived thread. Than i saw it was a nice place so i subscribed and here i'm.

Thanks Twiggy
    Yeah I have fun with games. In fact i love collecting and strategy.
    The most fun i have is with Colloseum and XD.
    Keep all shadow pkm untouched in colloseum was a challenge. A lot easier with XD though.

Edit:
    I read rules carefully but i managed to get a warning already anyway :s
    Thread older than one month by a few days but still on first page is a good trap for newbe like myself ^^

Last edited:
    Back