• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    Hello! Welcome to PC!
    Some years ago I used to play Yu-gi-oh too. I think somewhere in the house of my mother is my deck, filled with dust :P
    Anyway, I hope you have fun!

Perfection

I'll Miss PC.
    Years
    Welcome, Anna, to the wonderful PokeCommunity! I see you've set up your signature, and I must say, it's very simple, yet elegant. I used to play Yu-Gi-Oh, too. And again, welcome to our beautiful yet fabulous community!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Um.... Hi, i don't know what to say umm.... my name is Anna and i love Yu-gi-oh.:embarrass

Welcome to the forums! Don
    t worry too much about your introduction - it's the thought that counts! Anyway, I do hope that you post around PC. Be sure to take a quick look at the forum guides and rules. Have fun, and I hope to see you again! Preferably, not too much later! :P

Back