• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2013
    hi, i'm new here, i've been on this forum much times before but now I'm a user.
    I am a pretty good spriter and I like DS hacks.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hi there! Glad that your constant lurking made you become a member here! Welcome!

If you're interested, we do have a Pixel Art section located inside the Art Gallery, where you can create your own gallery, shop, or just simply share your spriting work. :D But if you do plan to share, though, you gotta have 15 posts first.

Of course, now that you're a member, you'll be able to join the fun here at PC! So, all I wanted to say is have a wonderful time here! PM me if you have any questions regarding the forums, ok! See ya!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    hi, i'm new here, i've been on this forum much times before but now I'm a user.
    I am a pretty good spriter and I like DS hacks.

Welcome to the forums, huh? Seems like you're a lurker - I started out as one, too! Seems like you'll be loving the pixel art section... and the ROM hacking section to play hacks, no?

I do hope to see you again... Being active in PC should do you much good! Have fun!

Back