• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi ^^

Years
    I'm new here but I have got a good idea of what I plan to do here! I actually planed to use this account to keep updates on a game I'm making on RPG maker XP it's similar to a pokemon mystery dungeon one but I'm not gonna say it is one since there are stuff that makes it not so much. Sorry can't explain. But I promise I will find a way to explain sooner or later!
    Anyway I'm a huge PMD fan. I do digital art, particular manga but I do also make speed paint and do pixel art. I like to extend and the game I'm working on is one of does things I do to extend ^^
    MY fave pokemons are eevee, buizel, riolu, mew, celebi, grovyle, zorua, zekrom, haunter, chimchar, moltres, articuno, zapdos, lucario, lugia and buneary.
    There are mire but I'll not make the list to long ^^;

Celestial Daze

Holiday Alt. = Holidaze
    Years
    Hello pokebulba, hope you'll like PC.
    Since you said you're interested in fan-games and such you should try the Emulation Section
    As for the Art, try the Art Forums.
    Well, good luck with your game ^_^

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    What a detailed introduction! It's easy to know what are your interests and hobbies and the like if new members would do the same too, but eh, it's alright though! Soo, welcome aboard! If you want to post your RPG game, go on and visit the Game Development section. Everyone would be pleased to see what you have been working on lately! You can also ask for help there if you ever have any questions, the members would love to help you out. I'll suggest you try to check out all of what PC offers, I'm sure you will enjoy it here. At the same time meet some friends along the way too! :D

Looking forward to see you around the forum, don't forget to read the rules if you don't want to get into any trouble. Good luck with your game and have fun ~

Back