• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi.

Coffee
    Years
    I'm -1, and I've been around this forum for 1 week now, and just now registered.
    I have been playing Pokemon games since 2001, when i was 4 (Pokemon Blue).
    These days i play B&W occasionally, but not often. Best pokemon game I've ever
    played? Probably G&S. Currently just hoping for a Ruby/S/E remake for 3DS.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I'm -1, and I've been around this forum for 1 week now, and just now registered.

Hello there, minus world level 1! XD You know, I almost always do my intros ASAP. :P I think you'll be having a whole lot of fun around PokéCommunity, and I think I love BW. Personally, I think BW is the best. I think you can go to the Pokémon gaming stuff and subforums, since I think that's where you'd like to be in the most.

Have fun around the forums!

Years

Hi there -1!

I've been playing main series Pokemon games since Ruby & Sapphire.

I played through Pearl, SoulSilver and Platinum.

Now I've moved on to the 5th Generation and I am playing Black.

As Twiggy said, check out the Pokemon Gaming Central section!

Have a nice time here!

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Hi -1! I'm your worst enemy, √-1.

Lame maths jokes aside, welcome to the forums! It's nice to see someone here who's been into Pokémon for such a long time! I think I remember starting with my copy of Crystal, which is my favourite Pokémon game ever. I'm also looking forward to some sort of 3DS game, assuming there will be one! In fact, there's a speculation thread for that right here!

Have fun!

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
    Welcome -1! What a creative username!

So your favorite gen was 2nd? I think mine is too, but the Ice Path always ruins it for me, LOL. I REALLY love G&S though, they are probably my favorite too.

GAH, I am hoping for the R/S/E remakes too! I WANT THEM ON THE 3DS TOO!! Did you hear about the news regarding an announcment on a new POkemon game in January?! I'm so excited! All fingers crossed for the remakes!!

Happy Holidays! :D

Back