• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi :)

Years
    Hi,I'm Riko,i love anime,music and sports..pikachu is my favorite pokemon..that's all and nice to meet you all :)

Hi Riko, welcome to the PokeCommunity!

Pikachu is one of my faves too cos he's the mascot of the Pokemon franchise.

Have a nice time here and make sure you read the rules.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hey there and welcome to the forums, Riko-chan! Who wouldn't love Pikachu? It's so adorable and I would love to have myself one to hug all of the time even though I would get electrified! There's the Cute Pokemon Fan Club & Electric Type FC located in Pokemon Groups, some discussions tackles Pikachu so you might want to check 'em out too! Plus, it seems that you got a thing for cute Pokemons! XD

So what brought you here in PC? Was it because your looking for Pokemon discussions wherein you could also find off-topic discussions such as anime discussions? Well, if you do. Then you found the right place, Rikooo-chan! PC has a very large Japanese section called Japanese Entertainment. It's pretty active and you can join a lot of topics about anime & Japan there. At the same time, you will be able to meet a lot of anime fans as well. For music & sports, there's not much to say since Culture & Media board covers those two. :]

Ouran Highschool Host Club is also my favorite, omg! I just love how the characters blend in with each other, and how funny the characters are. Have you seen Special A and Maid-Sama yet? They're kind of all alike. :P

Anyway, there's a lot of boards for you to explore so take your time, don't take things too rush! PC is huge and I'm sure as the time goes on you will get eventually used to this place. If you ever get confused though, don't you worry! The staff members are around to lend you a hand, so don't hesitate to contact them!

And so, make sure to follow the rules all of the time if you don't want to get into any trouble. Have a woooonderful time here, stay active and looking forward for future encounters in the board. *^___^*

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Thank you for the nice welcome,wow,i didn't take long to be welcomed here lol

Never does! As you can see (almost) everyone on the PC is wiiling to give a helping hand! Drop me a vm! I don't bite

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    many here like Pikachu! I assume the main reason why the first electric rodent is VERY popular is its status as being the Anime's mascot and such. plus Volt Tavkle's novelty.

Anyway, welcome to PC!

Back