• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    1) Build a balanced team
    2) Know your Pokemon's stats and what moves are best for them
    3) Just play smart in general
    4) Be patient
    5) If none of the above work for you, use Action Replay

I think that'll cover some of the main questions you might have. Welcome.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Hey, welcome to PC, and good luck completing your games! I'm sure a bunch would help out. Like the ^ said, having a balanced team is crucial, as is selecting the best moves and hold items.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hey there and welcome to the forums, Gladiator! What do you mean by completing your Pokemon games, are you referring to your Pokedex? If so, then the Trade Corner would be the perfect board to go to. It's a pretty active section and there are a lot of trades around so it'll be much more easier for you to look for the right Pokemon you want. And also, you can make your own Trade thread if you'd like, but I think you would need to garner 15 posts first so that you can post images of your Pokemon. :D

And if your looking for some tips, opinions & help about the games, then you can visit the Pokemon gaming boards such as B/W, Fourth Generation Games, Advanced Generation Games, Metal/Color GBC Games. There are a lot of people who knows a lot about the game, so don't be shy to ask. You can also join the discussions that tackles a certain topic about the game, so to make it short. You could pretty much find everything in the board - everything that's related to Pokemon itself!

PC is certainly huge, so don't be shy to ask any help from our staff members around usually those with blue and bold usernames. They're really nice and all, so feel free to contact any of them.

Come and drop by my profile if you want to talk to me! Enjoy your stay here and have lots of fun. See you around! ♥

The Slowpoke Kid

Slowpoke Collector
    Years
    Hello sir! Completing a Pokemon game 100% Pokedex and all can be a fairly daunting task but that feeling of satisfaction is worth the effort. Good luck!

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Welcome good luck completing your games! If you need any help vm me! 于ぇl

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    Tips?

1. Make an account here. *done*
    2. Make a New User thread. *done*
    3. Hop on to the Competitive Battling Center.
    4. Post your teams.
    5. Wait for it...
    6. LEGENDARY!!!

so, welcome to PC! good luck on that!

Back